- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Indianapolis 500 Items
Michael Shank Racing has filed an entry for Jay Howard to run the Indianapolis 500.
Bryan Herta Autosport said Thursday night it will not travel to next week's IndyCar race in Brazil and will instead focus on preparing for the Indianapolis 500.
Wade Cunningham will attempt to qualify for the Indianapolis 500 in a car fielded by A.J. Foyt.
Will Power drove from ninth to first to win IndyCar's last race, and Dario Franchitti said he used one of the best drives of his career to improve eight positions for a 10th-place finish.
IndyCar is not considering changing its policy against unapproved engine changes, even though 14 drivers will be penalized before the start of Sunday's race at Long Beach.
There's no way to figure out just how much Andy Hillenburg has put into Rockingham Speedway, the track he bought at auction for $4.4 million with no guarantee he'd ever return racing to "The Rock."
Formula One veteran Rubens Barrichello will get some of the benefits of other first-year IndyCar drivers.
Andretti Autosport has added Brazil's Ana Beatriz to its driver lineup for the Indianapolis 500.
The IndyCar Series held an open test on Wednesday to gain information about its new cars before Indianapolis 500 practice begins.