- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Indianapolis Colts Items
San Francisco 49ers All-Pro linebacker Aldon Smith was released from jail Friday after his pickup truck apparently struck a tree and he was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence and marijuana possession, authorities said.
Trent Richardson's new NFL home has all the features he's wanted.
Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos dismantled the defending Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens in the season opener. Then they delivered a convincing victory on the road against Manning's younger brother and the rest of the New York Giants.
The siblings square off Sunday at MetLife Stadium, the third — and quite possibly last — time they'll face each other in the pros. Peyton came out on top in the first two, with his old team, the Indianapolis Colts, beating the New York Giants in 2006 and '10.
Marvin Harrison and Tony Dungy, two key ingredients for the 2006 NFL champion Indianapolis Colts, are among 16 first-year-eligible modern era candidates for the Pro Football Hall of Fame Class.
A football fan fell to his death from an elevated pedestrian walkway Sunday at Candlestick Park during the 49ers' final season opener at the San Francisco stadium, police said.
Keenan Reynolds rushed for 127 yards and three touchdowns, leading Navy to a 41-35 season-opening victory Saturday at Indiana. The Midshipmen (1-0) played almost flawlessly, finishing with 444 yards rushing, no turnovers, five penalties and only three carries for negative yards.
Winning in the NFL is elusive. The league is structured to foster competitive balance and parity. In the NFL, what goes up eventually comes down. The ultimate goal, then, is staying power — maximizing potential, sustaining a high standard and keeping the window to success open for as long as possible.
The Indianapolis Colts have waived safety John Boyett a day after he was arrested on public intoxication and other charges.