- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
Latest Indianapolis Colts Items
The Atlanta Falcons didn't need to take the field Sunday to get into the playoffs.
The Atlanta Falcons and Pittsburgh Steelers have clinched playoff berths, and neither team even needed to win.
The brief return of Austin Collie re-energized Indy's offense.
Randy Moss apparently is happy with his new role in the NFL as a sage teacher to the Titans' promising receiver Kenny Britt.
Tiger Woods' humbling return to the public eye, from his televised confession to a winless season on the golf course, was voted the sports story of the year by members of The Associated Press.
Five division leaders can clinch playoff berths this weekend, and the Patriots and Steelers can secure first-round byes in the AFC.
Fresh off last week's road win over AFC South rival Tennessee, the Indianapolis Colts are back at practice with another divisional showdown coming up.
At least the Tennessee Titans get a long weekend to rest and forget about football before trying to end their six-game losing streak.
Peyton Manning wants people to quit worrying about him. He's just fine, thank you very much.