- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Indianapolis Colts Items
CBS seized its usual top spot in primetime ratings last week, but football handed NBC the week's most-watched show, the Nielsen Co. said Tuesday.
Ding ding ding. Here we go again.
The NFL will have two new conference champions.
New York Jets wide receiver and kick returner Brad Smith has returned after leaving Saturday's playoff game against the Colts with a quadriceps injury.
New York Jets wide receiver and kick returner Brad Smith has left Saturday's playoff game against the Colts with a quadriceps injury and is questionable to return.
The NFL fined Indianapolis Colts linebacker Gary Brackett $35,000 Friday for his hit on Tennessee Titans long snapper Ken Amato in last Sunday's game.
As a player in the 1980s and '90s, Hall of Fame defensive back Ronnie Lott was known for _ and roundly praised for _ jarring tackles. As a newly appointed co-chairman of the NFL Player Safety Advisory Panel, he's looking forward to watching this year's playoffs and keeping tabs on what he calls "good hits."
The NFL has fined Indianapolis Colts linebacker Gary Brackett $35,000 for his hit on Tennessee Titans long snapper Ken Amato in last Sunday's game, two people with knowledge of the decision told The Associated Press.
Rex Ryan tweaked Tom Brady while he praised Peyton Manning.