- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Indianapolis Fire Department
The Indianapolis Fire Department (IFD) is the principal fire suppression, prevention, and rescue agency of Indianapolis, Indiana, under the jurisdiction of the Mayor of Indianapolis. In 2010, the IFD responded to 154,727 emergency calls. - Source: Wikipedia
Foul play is not suspected in the Indianapolis house fire that killed a couple and four of their children over the weekend, but the investigation into a cause may be lengthy because there were no survivors to provide information, authorities said Monday.
Two young children died Sunday from injuries they sustained in a house fire that killed two of their siblings and their parents, an Indianapolis Fire Department spokeswoman said.
The Indianapolis Fire Department reports a woman and a young girl have died after being pulled from a house fire on the city's east side.
A roaring explosion that leveled two homes and set two others ablaze in a huge fire forced about 200 people from an Indianapolis neighborhood where two people were killed, authorities said Sunday. The powerful nighttime blast shattered windows, crumpled walls and inflicted other damage on at least 14 other homes.