- Obama to use executive seat to push private companies onto solar
- ‘X-Men’ director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing a boy
- Tennessee ammunition site explodes, killing 1
- U.N.: Iran cuts stock closest to nuke-arms grade
- Oklahoma gay-marriage case before U.S. appeals court
- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Indianapolis Fire Department
The Indianapolis Fire Department (IFD) is the principal fire suppression, prevention, and rescue agency of Indianapolis, Indiana, under the jurisdiction of the Mayor of Indianapolis. In 2010, the IFD responded to 154,727 emergency calls. - Source: Wikipedia
Foul play is not suspected in the Indianapolis house fire that killed a couple and four of their children over the weekend, but the investigation into a cause may be lengthy because there were no survivors to provide information, authorities said Monday.
Two young children died Sunday from injuries they sustained in a house fire that killed two of their siblings and their parents, an Indianapolis Fire Department spokeswoman said.
The Indianapolis Fire Department reports a woman and a young girl have died after being pulled from a house fire on the city's east side.
A roaring explosion that leveled two homes and set two others ablaze in a huge fire forced about 200 people from an Indianapolis neighborhood where two people were killed, authorities said Sunday. The powerful nighttime blast shattered windows, crumpled walls and inflicted other damage on at least 14 other homes.