- Rep. David Jolly ready to work with Democrats on compromise
- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
- ‘Seinfeld’-loving fraudsters busted on ID theft — of Eric Holder
- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
- Muslim insurgents shoot then set on fire Buddhist teacher in Thailand
- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Latest Indianapolis Motor Speedway Items
Tony Kanaan wants to stay in IndyCar, but if he doesn't have a ride, the Indianapolis 500 champion said he'll look elsewhere for a place to race, even if that means moving to NASCAR.
IndyCar is considering adding a road race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway as soon as next year.
Graham Rahal will drive an IndyCar Series car Wednesday at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course as part of a test designed to see if the infield road is suited for an open wheel race in the future.
At least a dozen road course ringers waited for the phone to ring when word spread that Tony Stewart had broken his leg in a sprint car race at Iowa.
Jimmie Johnson's pit crew gave away a win on the final stop at the Brickyard.
Ryan Newman kissed the Indy bricks, then had to deal with the Brickyard 350.
Maybe NASCAR should steal a page from IndyCar and install a push-to-pass button.
Newman knocked Jimmie Johnson off the pole in qualifying then used a fast final pit stop Sunday to snatch the win from the four-time Indianapolis winner.
Jeff Burton will have an interim crew chief for Sunday's race at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.