- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Indianapolis
Indianapolis ) is the capital and most populous city of the U.S. state of Indiana, and also the county seat of Marion County. As of the 2010 census, the city's population is 820,445. It is the 13th largest city in the United States and the 29th largest metropolitan area in the United States. - Source: Wikipedia
The unclaimed remains of veterans of the Civil War and both World Wars that were discovered in the vaults of a funeral home group will be inurned next week in a northeastern Indiana cemetery.
The Indianapolis City-County Council has defeated a ban on residents discharging weapons recreationally within city limits after hearing the measure likely would attract lawsuits.
The new qualifying format for the Indianapolis 500 now allows any entry that has not made the field at the end of the first day of qualifying a chance to make the last row of the grid on the second day.
A company that makes drink mixes and sweeteners says it's planning a $21 million project to add production and distribution facilities in Indianapolis.
Authorities say a cabin fire in Sevierville has claimed the lives of an Indiana man and a toddler.
KV Racing will field a third car in the Indianapolis 500 that Townsend Bell will drive.
The Indiana high school all-state boys basketball team released Wednesday.
The world's largest firefighters convention keeps getting bigger.
The Indiana high school all-state girls basketball team, which was released Wednesday.
Rosters for the 2014 Indiana North-South All-Star Classics, which will be played Sunday at Vincennes. The girls game begins at 2 p.m., with the boys game to follow. Players are listed by name, position, height, high school and college choice in parenthesis:
Royce Waltman captivated Indiana's basketball fans with his folksy attitude and a penchant for winning.
A group of central Indiana manufacturers and warehousing companies is pushing to revive a proposal for a highway that would link the region's major interstates and communities.
Southern Indiana prosecutors are seeking a special prosecutor to investigate allegations that the county's treasurer made questionable credit card charges during trips to Indianapolis.
Family members say an outpouring of public support for the pregnant widow of a 24-year-old Indianapolis man who was fatally shot while on a pre-dawn walk Tuesday has brought "something wonderful" from the tragedy.
Within the span of a day, friends, family and strangers have raised more than $100,000 for the family of a young Catholic man in Indiana who was shot and killed on his usual morning walk early April 1.