- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
By Bob Dole
The industrious island has proved itself worthy of U.S. inclusion
Topic - Indoor Football League
Jennifer Welter certainly felt it when she became what is believed to be the first woman who wasn't a kicker or holder to play in a men's pro football game.
A co-owner of the Cedar Rapids (Iowa) Titans football team is selling his stake through Craigslist.
Terrell Owens is coming back to the NFL, hoping the Seattle Seahawks' search for another veteran wide receiver will get him off the sidelines.
Terrell Owens is going indoors for his return to pro football.
The Oklahoma City Yard Dawgz won't participate in the Arena Football League next season.
Billings city and Yellowstone County officials declared a state of emergency Monday, a day after the largest tornado to hit the city in more than 50 years peeled the roof off of a sports arena, causing millions of dollars in damage.