- Berkshire County eschews greenback for own currency — BerkShares
- Hagel warns Pakistani leaders of U.S. aid losses over drone-strike protests
- Florida authorities ban autistic boy from owning therapeutic chickens
- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a ‘wealthy white men’ racist word
- Democrat thwarts Nevada activist’s try to name peak after Reagan
- Congress ready to extend ban on plastic firearms
- Rogue reindeer runs from Santa, eludes police for hours
- Iran touts new laser that bolsters missile accuracy
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Indy Racing League
The Indy Racing League (IRL) is an American-based open-wheel auto racing sanctioning body. - Source: Wikipedia
A.J. Allmendinger insists that he didn't leave open-wheel racing because of the money.
Carlos Munoz remembers spilling into the streets of his native Bogota the minute that Juan Pablo Montoya crossed the finish line to win the Indianapolis 500.
Katherine Legge threatened legal action over her termination from Dragon Racing on Wednesday, one day after the team said Sebastian Saavedra had been hired to drive the No. 6 this IndyCar season.
Mark Miles has been named chief executive officer of Hulman & Co, which counts Indianapolis Motor Speedway and the IndyCar Series among its business entities.
The fan feedback at Pocono Raceway was euphoric a month ago, when IndyCar announced its return after a 23-year absence.
Tony George was not trying to regain control of IndyCar for himself in his recent attempt to purchase the series, but rather bring in a new management team to replace the current board of directors, according to a copy of his proposal obtained Monday by The Associated Press.
Surely there must be some misunderstanding, and the board of directors charged with overseeing IndyCar really does have a long-term strategy for the series.
The IndyCar Series, we've been told three times in three weeks, is not for sale.
IndyCar founder Tony George resigned Friday from the Hulman & Co. board of directors, citing a conflict of interest in his recent attempt to reacquire the series.
IndyCar founder Tony George has resigned from the Hulman & Co. board of directors, effective immediately.
IndyCar driver Ed Carpenter had the chance to take a drive around Pocono Raceway, and promptly handed the car keys to racing great Mario Andretti.
IndyCar said Tuesday it is exploring partnerships with tire manufacturers besides Bridgestone Firestone, which has been the sole supplier for the series and under contract through the 2014 season.
The Edmonton IndyCar race has folded.
A new champion, improved racing, at least two top team owners calling for harmony for the sake of the series _ IndyCar wrapped up a very trying year with a successful final weekend.
Will Power loves riding the streets of Baltimore, and it's not just because the IndyCar points leader has enjoyed magnificent success at the fledgling venue.