- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Indycar
In auto racing, the term IndyCar can mean: - Source: Wikipedia
IndyCar announced a multi-year agreement with Verizon on Friday that will make the telecommunications giant the title sponsor of the series.
Panther Racing has sued Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing, IndyCar and others, saying it lost a $17.2 million sponsorship with the Army National Guard because of bid-rigging and other improprieties.
IndyCar and team owner Mark Olson have resolved issues stemming from a race in 2011.
IndyCar driver Justin Wilson has been released from the hospital and has returned to his home in Longmont, Colo., IndyCar officials announced Tuesday.
The IndyCar Series will do everything possible to prevent a repeat of the accident at Houston that injured more than a dozen people and sent three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Dario Franchitti to the hospital with a broken ankle and two fractured vertebrae, IndyCar CEO Mark Miles said Wednesday.
Chip Ganassi Racing added another Indianapolis 500 winner to its team Friday and dropped Honda for Chevrolet in an engine manufacturer switch that seemed to be in the works since the start of the season.
A May road race at Indianapolis could become reality as early as next week.
IndyCar race director Beaux Barfield will miss the doubleheader race in Toronto because of personal reasons.
The real work begins now for the IndyCar Series, which heads into the meat of its schedule on the heels of a spectacular Indianapolis 500.
Profiles of the 33 drivers in Sunday's Indianapolis 500, in starting order with car number in parentheses, age, hometown, engine, race team, and biographical information (w-former winner; r-rookie):
Zak Brown has turned down an offer to join the IndyCar Series, choosing instead to remain with the motorsports marketing company he founded.
IndyCar drivers and owners have always considered Derrick Walker to be a beacon of leadership.
James Hinchcliffe might have the busiest appointment calendar in IndyCar.
For the first time in 24 years, an Andretti was behind the wheel of an open-wheel car at Pocono.
IndyCar founder Tony George was reinstated to the Hulman & Co. board of directors on Friday, five months after resigning following a failed attempt to reacquire the series.