- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Indycar
In auto racing, the term IndyCar can mean: - Source: Wikipedia
Panther Racing has sued Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing, IndyCar and others, saying it lost a $17.2 million sponsorship with the Army National Guard because of bid-rigging and other improprieties.
IndyCar and team owner Mark Olson have resolved issues stemming from a race in 2011.
In the six years Dario Franchitti had been driving for Chip Ganassi, he had only phoned his boss once from his home in Scotland.
IndyCar driver Justin Wilson has been released from the hospital and has returned to his home in Longmont, Colo., IndyCar officials announced Tuesday.
The IndyCar Series will do everything possible to prevent a repeat of the accident at Houston that injured more than a dozen people and sent three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Dario Franchitti to the hospital with a broken ankle and two fractured vertebrae, IndyCar CEO Mark Miles said Wednesday.
IndyCar's return to Houston got off to a bumpy start.
Chip Ganassi Racing added another Indianapolis 500 winner to its team Friday and dropped Honda for Chevrolet in an engine manufacturer switch that seemed to be in the works since the start of the season.
A May road race at Indianapolis could become reality as early as next week.
IndyCar race director Beaux Barfield will miss the doubleheader race in Toronto because of personal reasons.
IndyCar driver Ryan Hunter-Reay thought he was lost when he saw "NASCAR" signs lining the entrance road into Pocono Raceway.
IndyCar CEO Mark Miles says the series expects to race at the Iowa Speedway in 2014 and is hopeful the sides can soon agree on a multi-year contract.
IndyCar has come up with a strategy through 2021 to make its cars faster and safer in hopes of winning back old fans and attracting new ones.
The real work begins now for the IndyCar Series, which heads into the meat of its schedule on the heels of a spectacular Indianapolis 500.
Profiles of the 33 drivers in Sunday's Indianapolis 500, in starting order with car number in parentheses, age, hometown, engine, race team, and biographical information (w-former winner; r-rookie):
Helio Castroneves and Dario Franchitti will be trying to become four-time Indianapolis 500 champions, four women will roll off the starting grid, a local boy is on the pole and a group of dynamic rookies that includes A.J. Allmendinger is there to add intrigue.