- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Ingrid E. Newkirk
PETA has enlisted several little girls who are "hopping mad about animal abuse in the egg industry" to scold Michelle Obama for using fatty, hard-boiled eggs in this year's White House Easter Egg Roll.
"Furthermore, encouraging the consumption of cruelly sourced, unhealthy eggs is inconsistent with the goals of the 'Let's Move!' initiative," she said. "One single large egg contains more cholesterol than two Big Mac sandwiches do."
"For chickens on egg factory farms, Easter is not a time of renewal or joy," Miss Newkirk writes.