- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Ingrid E. Newkirk
PETA has enlisted several little girls who are "hopping mad about animal abuse in the egg industry" to scold Michelle Obama for using fatty, hard-boiled eggs in this year's White House Easter Egg Roll.
"Furthermore, encouraging the consumption of cruelly sourced, unhealthy eggs is inconsistent with the goals of the 'Let's Move!' initiative," she said. "One single large egg contains more cholesterol than two Big Mac sandwiches do."
"For chickens on egg factory farms, Easter is not a time of renewal or joy," Miss Newkirk writes.