- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
Inova Alexandria Hospital
Latest Inova Alexandria Hospital Items
Staffers with at least one hospital in Northern Virginia turned away several patients this week due to confusion about Obamacare: Were the patients covered by insurance or not?
To most Libyans, J. Christopher Stevens was one of them. The U.S. ambassador had stood by them, as they rose up and toppled Moammar Gadhafi's regime last year. What they cherished most was his unwavering optimism about their future.
Arlington County Police yesterday were investigating the suspicious death of a recent college graduate early Saturday in a car on southbound Interstate 395.