- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
- NTSB hearing on San Francisco airliner crash postponed
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford insists he has dried out, vows sobriety test
- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
Inova Fairfax Hospital
Latest Inova Fairfax Hospital Items
A 14-year-old boy died Tuesday night after being electrocuted by a live wire while playing on the roof of a Herndon elementary school, according to police.
In a horror movie, a shark or an oversized barracuda might attack an unsuspecting swimmer, but in Fairfax County it was a 35-pound rabid beaver that drove an 83-year-old woman out of the water screaming.
Chuck Colson, 80, the onetime "hatchet man" to President Nixon who devoted his post-political career to Christian causes and an international ministry to prisoners, died Saturday at Inova Fairfax Hospital. Complications from bleeding on the brain are believed to have contributed to his final illness.
Former Vice President Dick Cheney was released Tuesday from a Northern Virginia hospital after having a heart transplant.
Doctors say it is unlikely that former Vice President Dick Cheney got special treatment when he was given a new heart at age 71 that thousands of younger people also were in line to receive.
Former Vice President Dick Cheney had a heart transplant Saturday and is recovering at a Virginia hospital, his office said.
The suspect in a fatal shooting at a Northern Virginia barber shop Wednesday has surrendered to authorities, according to the Fairfax County Police Department.
NV Homes is building 11 single-family homes on 6,000-square-foot sites at Holly Manor in Annandale, within minutes of the Dunn Loring, Vienna and West Falls Church Metro stations, Gallows Road, Route 50 and Inova Fairfax Hospital.
A master of Senate procedure and federal spending, Sen. Robert C. Byrd died Monday at 92 after the longest congressional career in American history - and it's easy to see the mark he left on his beloved home state of West Virginia.