- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Inova Health System
Inova Health System is a non-profit health organization based in Falls Church, Virginia, just outside of Washington, D.C. Inova Health System is a network of hospitals, outpatient services, assisted living and long-term care facilities, and healthcare centers. - Source: Wikipedia
It's been a season of on-the-job training for Laurel Richie, who took over as president of the WNBA last year. Coming from a nonsports background, Richie conceded she had a lot to learn.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell wasted little time in exercising his new right to add members to the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority's board of directors, announcing appointments less than a week after federal legislation creating the positions was signed.