- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Inter-American Development Bank
I must respond to the misleading Nov. 15 letter from the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), "Clearing up Camisea misconceptions," written to conceal the financial mismanagement and environmental damage caused by the Camisea project, which were exposed in Kelly Hearn's Nov. 9 article "U.S. questions development bank after troubled gas project in Peru."
Kelly Hearn's Tuesday Page One article "U.S. questions development bank after troubled gas project" contained serious errors of fact and misleading information about the Camisea gas project in Peru, which the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) helped finance.