- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest International Airport Items
The U.S. Air Force on Tuesday announced it will base its new F-35 fighter plane at Burlington International Airport despite complaints that the planes would be too noisy and pose a risk to the community.
Mourners continued to file past the casket of former first lady Betty Ford at the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum on Thursday morning, and hundreds of people who admired the forthright Mrs. Ford were expected to gather along the route from the museum to the Episcopal church where she will be memorialized for a final time.
Continental Airlines said on Monday that a flight that took off from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport sucked a bird into one of its engines and had to make an emergency landing at Washington Dulles International Airport.