- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - International Education
The late Stephen Ambrose, the noted author of World War II heroics, put it best of all when he said, "God gave man a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time."
Nearly 227 years after the British defeat in the American Revolution, a British official came to Washington this week and declared that one of the leading American patriots who served as the second president of the United States was wrong about, of all things, democracy.
DAKAR, Senegal -- As the Group of Eight meets this week in Germany, one African leader is hoping to use the new flood of oil profits for a novel cause: combating poverty in Africa's non-oil-producing nations.