- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - International Game Technology
International Game Technology is a Nevada based company specializing in the design, development, manufacturing, sales and distribution of gaming machines and network system products internationally, as well as online and mobile gaming solutions for regulated markets. The company‘s main offices are in Las Vegas and Reno with other offices around the United States. Outside of the USA the company has been involved in online gaming since 2005. IGT has interactive offices in San Francisco, London and Manchester, UK. - Source: Wikipedia
Gambling equipment manufacturer International Game Technology said its net income fell 67 percent as sales of slot machines declined and the company faced competition from smaller vendors.
The flap over a bogus college degree on Yahoo CEO Scott Thompson's official biography has claimed its first casualty _ the director who led the committee that hired him four months ago.
Slot machine maker International Game Technology is getting first dibs through a new licensing deal on developing new gambling titles based on movies and television shows owned by Sony Pictures Entertainment.