- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - International House Of Pancakes
Of all the memories from Tiger Woods' roots in Southern California, it's easy to overlook the time he made an appearance in the Tournament of Roses parade.
Satirical star Stephen Colbert stepped away from his Comedy Central gig long enough Thursday evening to take a few pot shots at key politicos and leading public figures — including the frugality of Pope Francis.
Why yes, President Obama has three private fundraisers in New York City on Monday alone, but perhaps none can compare to the most hoity-toity of all his Manhattan money moments, this one scheduled June 14, which is Flag Day, incidentally.
Is the U.S. Open being held at Congressional Country Club or the International House of Pancakes? I ask this because the USGA seems a bit concerned about fried eggs.
Authorities say Los Angeles Lakers forward Derrick Caracter was arrested in New Orleans, accused of public drunkenness and shoving a pregnant cashier at a pancake restaurant.
The International House of Pancakes has dropped its legal flap against a Missouri church over their shared initials.