- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - International Military Coalition
U.S. defense officials say two American military members were killed Wednesday in eastern Afghanistan by gunmen wearing Afghan security uniforms.
France suspended its training operations in Afghanistan and threatened to withdraw its entire force from the country early after an Afghan soldier shot and killed four French troops Friday and wounded 15 others.
Nineteen people died — including all eight suicide bombers — in a more than five-hour standoff at Kabul's Inter-Continental hotel that ended early Wednesday after NATO attack helicopters fired missiles to kill three suicide bombers on the roof.