- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures 7 on California beach
- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
International Olympic Committee
Latest International Olympic Committee Items
The International Olympic Committee has asked Russian authorities to clarify why an activist who criticized the environmental impact of Olympic construction in Sochi has been sentenced to three years in prison.
U.S. Olympic leaders are sounding out international officials in Sochi about a potential American bid for the games - and the feedback is positive.
The U.S. Olympic Committee is currently weighing a possible run for the 2024 Summer Games. If that's ruled out, the 2026 Winter Olympics would be an option.
They sat together like proud parents, witnessing the birth of a child. And in many respects they were.
It's probably the most important moment Olympic athletes can have besides competing: Walking in the opening ceremony for their country.
The IOC is telling Olympic athletes they may not wear armbands or stickers during competition to commemorate the dead.
The International Olympic Committee says over 6,000 workers from Sochi Olympic construction sites have received their unpaid wages.
It's an issue that comes up in the early days of almost every Olympics: What to do about those empty seats and lack of buzz?
Hoping to stage the Winter Games for a third time, Norwegian officials acknowledged Monday they still need to gain public support and government financial backing for the project.