- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
International Red Cross And Red Crescent Movement
Latest International Red Cross And Red Crescent Movement Items
A woman who saved a fisherman from drowning is among those being honored this year as heroes by the Red Cross in New Hampshire.
A house fire has displaced eight people in the Vermont town of St. Johnsbury.
The doctor raided the freezer, shoveling ice into a trash bag with his hands. The rescue squad had detected a pulse, reviving a man in cardiac arrest in his home near Smith Mountain Lake.
Twin car bombs at a bustling city marketplace blasted buildings to rubble and tore apart bodies the same night an attack on a farming village razed every thatched-roof hut.
In the first penalty of its kind, federal transportation officials on Tuesday docked Asiana Airlines $500,000 for failing to promptly contact passengers' families and keep them informed about their loved ones after a deadly crash last year at San Francisco International airport.
More than three dozen people have been forced from their homes by a fire at a Dallas apartment complex.
Residents at a high-rise building for senior citizens have been allowed to return to their apartments after being evacuated to the lobby because of concerns about carbon monoxide.
The Red Cross says 29 people have been displaced by an apartment building fire in Northeast Philadelphia.
Authorities say one person has died in a fire at the old Adams Inn in Birmingham.