- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
International Red Cross And Red Crescent Movement
Latest International Red Cross And Red Crescent Movement Items
The Red Cross of Oklahoma is scheduled to announce millions of dollars in storm shelter grants to several communities affected by the 2013 tornadoes.
Rosemary Russell was an Army wife for 30 years, during which time she moved across the country multiple times, volunteered with the Red Cross, raised five children, traveled the world and stood by her husband's side as he went to war, gained a law degree and became a Judge Advocate General.
The Red Cross is assisting an Elko family displaced after a fire damaged their apartment on Easter Sunday.
The Red Cross prepared a shelter Saturday for people evacuated from their homes in the northwest Wyoming resort town of Jackson because of a slow-moving landslide.
As a Red Cross employee during World War II, Elizabeth Black longed to be more than a "Donut Dolly," serving coffee and doughnuts to weary American soldiers in Europe. The Pittsburgh native possessed artistic skills, an engaging manner and a pretty face, with blue eyes and dark hair.
The Red Cross says 29 people have been displaced by an apartment building fire in Northeast Philadelphia.
Faced with heartbreaking images of the typhoon-ravaged Philippines — the sea of corpses, communities reduced to rubble, mothers clutching their hungry children — the world is watching an epic tragedy unfold and looking for ways to help. The big question is how.
Hostages being held by al-Qaeda-linked terrorists in a Nairobi mall have not been released despite an earlier statement from the military that "most" had been rescued, a person connected to the situation told The Associated Press on Monday.
North Korea on Sunday accepted a South Korean offer for talks on reuniting families separated by war, but proposed separate talks on resuming lucrative tours to a scenic North Korean mountain in an apparent effort to link the two discussions.