- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
International Red Cross And Red Crescent Movement
Latest International Red Cross And Red Crescent Movement Items
Syria's army and Lebanon's Hezbollah militants recaptured the strategic border town of Qusair Wednesday, cutting off Syrian rebels from an important route for reinforcement and resupply.
Syria's opposition called Russia "a partner in the murder of innocent civilians," as rebels in a besieged town near the border with Lebanon on Monday accused Syrian troops and their Lebanese Hezbollah allies of killing 300 and wounding 1,300.
Militants in Afghanistan on Wednesday attacked a facility used by the International Committee of the Red Cross, first sending a suicide bomber to blast open the gates and then storming in troops, guns blazing.
President Obama spent Sunday afternoon in Oklahoma surveying the damage of last week's devastating tornadoes, thanking first responders and visiting with victims whose lives were upended by the storms.
The convergence of two events this week — one by the hand of God, the other man-made — might leave us asking, "What can I do?" and "What should our government do?"
Calling the devastating tornadoes that leveled parts of Moore, Okla., Monday some of the most destructive in history, President Obama pledged to devote all the resources available for as long as needed to assist those who have lost homes and loved ones.
A rash of tornadoes sweeping through Oklahoma and the Midwest has left one dead, several in hospitals with injuries and hundreds of homes and buildings in shreds.
The International Committee of the Red Cross said three of its workers were kidnapped Monday in Yemen.
President Obama is presiding over an administration that has engaged in the systematic abuse of power. This is the real meaning of the Benghazi tragedy.