- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Mystery deepens over radioactive cobalt-60 stolen in Mexico
- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - International Speedway Corp.
The Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway will be run in April next year after nearly a decade of racing on Mother's Day weekend.
New Darlington Raceway President Chip Wile wants to reconnect to the community by expanding the track's use beyond its yearly Sprint Cup weekend.
Ben Kennedy has added the Truck Series race at Chicago to his 2013 schedule.
Daytona International Speedway just completed one project and is about to start another.
Daytona International Speedway is getting another facelift, this one considerably bigger than the last.
The attorney for three NASCAR fans injured last weekend during a race the day before the Daytona 500 says they are exploring a possible lawsuit, but some experts say they could face tough obstacles in winning damages.
Brad Keselowski has been vocal about his desire to use his position as NASCAR champion to be an industry leader.
Daytona International Speedway is set for an extreme makeover.
Watkins Glen International has signed a multi-year deal with Cheez-It crackers to sponsor the NASCAR Sprint Cup race at the Finger Lakes track.
Brad Keselowski will have a lot of ground to make up over the repaved surface of Kansas Speedway after a lousy qualifying lap left him starting deep in the field on Sunday.
In quiet moments _ and there aren't many in the world of auto racing _ Michael Printup often marvels at this juncture of his professional life: a Seneca Indian overseeing a historic race track by the shores of Seneca Lake.
Kansas Speedway will have a different feel when the Sprint Cup series returns this fall.
The NASCAR weekend isn't done after the Sprint Cup race in Texas on Saturday night.
There's no way to figure out just how much Andy Hillenburg has put into Rockingham Speedway, the track he bought at auction for $4.4 million with no guarantee he'd ever return racing to "The Rock."
The driver of the safety truck that exploded into flames during the Daytona 500 thanked NASCAR fans Tuesday night for their concern.