- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Iowa Speedway
Iowa Speedway is a 7/8-mile (1.4 km) paved oval motor racing track in Newton, Iowa, United States, approximately east of Des Moines. The track was designed with influence from Rusty Wallace and patterned after Richmond International Raceway, a short track where Wallace was very successful. It has over 25,000 permanent seats as well as a unique multi-tiered Recreational Vehicle viewing area along the backstretch. - Source: Wikipedia
A plan to extend a tax break provided to the Iowa Speedway at Newton moved forward Wednesday in the Iowa House.
NASCAR has selected 28-year-old "rising star" Jimmy Small as the president of its newest acquisition, the Iowa Speedway.
NASCAR has bought the Iowa Speedway.
The IndyCar Series reiterated its support for the Iowa Speedway following comments from driver Graham Rahal that insinuated the series won't return in 2014.
Last season, Ryan Hunter-Reay strung together back-to-back wins at Milwaukee and Iowa during a stretch that was crucial in clinching his first IndyCar Series title.
Elliott Sadler says he's still upset about getting penalized for jumping the restart near the end of the NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Indianapolis last week.
Ricky Stenhouse says he doesn't approach races at Iowa Speedway different than others.
The IndyCar Series is hoping a new video camera can help eliminate mistakes after the embarrassing penalty wrongly given to Scott Dixon last week in Milwaukee.
Former NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Kurt Busch says he's planning to run both Nationwide series races at Iowa Speedway this season.
Iowa Speedway president Jerry Jauron is resigning after 3 1/2 years.
Featherlite Inc. founder Conrad Clement and his family have purchased the Iowa Speedway in a sale that officials said won't affect the daily operations of the popular track.