- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Iowa Speedway
Iowa Speedway is a 7/8-mile (1.4 km) paved oval motor racing track in Newton, Iowa, United States, approximately east of Des Moines. The track was designed with influence from Rusty Wallace and patterned after Richmond International Raceway, a short track where Wallace was very successful. It has over 25,000 permanent seats as well as a unique multi-tiered Recreational Vehicle viewing area along the backstretch. - Source: Wikipedia
NASCAR has bought the Iowa Speedway.
Iowa Speedway CEO Doug Fritz has resigned after two years on the job.
Ross Chastain took the pole Saturday night for the NASCAR Truck Series race Sunday at Iowa Speedway, edging Erik Jones for the top spot.
Fifteen-year-old Cole Custer became the youngest winner in NASCAR K&N Pro Series history Friday night with a victory at Iowa Speedway.
Ryan Gifford has waited for a seat in a top-tier NASCAR race for what seems like forever.
Oriol Servia will be back with Panther Racing at Mid-Ohio as Ryan Briscoe remains sidelined with a broken wrist.
Neither father nor son can remember a time when Chase Elliott wanted to be anything other than a race car driver.
The defending Sprint Cup champion is winless through the first 16 races of the season, and he's clinging to a spot inside the top-10 in points.
IndyCar driver Ryan Hunter-Reay thought he was lost when he saw "NASCAR" signs lining the entrance road into Pocono Raceway.
The IndyCar Series says it will no longer penalize teams for certain engine changes.
IndyCar CEO Mark Miles says the series expects to race at the Iowa Speedway in 2014 and is hopeful the sides can soon agree on a multi-year contract.
A victory at Iowa Speedway isn't exactly a curse.
IndyCar Series leader Helio Castroneves' pole-winning news conference lasted barely a minute and ranked among the more sheepish in recent history.
IndyCar points leader Helio Castroneves won the final qualifying heat race on Saturday to claim the pole for Sunday's race at Iowa Speedway.
The IndyCar Series reiterated its support for the Iowa Speedway following comments from driver Graham Rahal that insinuated the series won't return in 2014.