- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Iowa Speedway
Iowa Speedway is a 7/8-mile (1.4 km) paved oval motor racing track in Newton, Iowa, United States, approximately east of Des Moines. The track was designed with influence from Rusty Wallace and patterned after Richmond International Raceway, a short track where Wallace was very successful. It has over 25,000 permanent seats as well as a unique multi-tiered Recreational Vehicle viewing area along the backstretch. - Source: Wikipedia
A plan to offer a state tax break of up to $2 million to the Knoxville Raceway moved forward in the Iowa House Wednesday.
NASCAR has selected 28-year-old "rising star" Jimmy Small as the president of its newest acquisition, the Iowa Speedway.
NASCAR has bought the Iowa Speedway.
Iowa Speedway CEO Doug Fritz has resigned after two years on the job.
Ross Chastain took the pole Saturday night for the NASCAR Truck Series race Sunday at Iowa Speedway, edging Erik Jones for the top spot.
Fifteen-year-old Cole Custer became the youngest winner in NASCAR K&N Pro Series history Friday night with a victory at Iowa Speedway.
Ryan Gifford has waited for a seat in a top-tier NASCAR race for what seems like forever.
Oriol Servia will be back with Panther Racing at Mid-Ohio as Ryan Briscoe remains sidelined with a broken wrist.
Neither father nor son can remember a time when Chase Elliott wanted to be anything other than a race car driver.
The defending Sprint Cup champion is winless through the first 16 races of the season, and he's clinging to a spot inside the top-10 in points.
IndyCar driver Ryan Hunter-Reay thought he was lost when he saw "NASCAR" signs lining the entrance road into Pocono Raceway.
The IndyCar Series says it will no longer penalize teams for certain engine changes.
IndyCar CEO Mark Miles says the series expects to race at the Iowa Speedway in 2014 and is hopeful the sides can soon agree on a multi-year contract.
A victory at Iowa Speedway isn't exactly a curse.
IndyCar Series leader Helio Castroneves' pole-winning news conference lasted barely a minute and ranked among the more sheepish in recent history.