- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Iowa Speedway Items
A plan to offer a state tax break of up to $2 million to the Knoxville Raceway moved forward in the Iowa House Wednesday.
NASCAR has selected 28-year-old "rising star" Jimmy Small as the president of its newest acquisition, the Iowa Speedway.
NASCAR has bought the Iowa Speedway.
Iowa Speedway CEO Doug Fritz has resigned after two years on the job.
Ross Chastain took the pole Saturday night for the NASCAR Truck Series race Sunday at Iowa Speedway, edging Erik Jones for the top spot.
Fifteen-year-old Cole Custer became the youngest winner in NASCAR K&N Pro Series history Friday night with a victory at Iowa Speedway.
Ryan Gifford has waited for a seat in a top-tier NASCAR race for what seems like forever.
Oriol Servia will be back with Panther Racing at Mid-Ohio as Ryan Briscoe remains sidelined with a broken wrist.
Neither father nor son can remember a time when Chase Elliott wanted to be anything other than a race car driver.