- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Iowa Speedway Items
NASCAR has bought the Iowa Speedway.
Iowa Speedway CEO Doug Fritz has resigned after two years on the job.
Ross Chastain took the pole Saturday night for the NASCAR Truck Series race Sunday at Iowa Speedway, edging Erik Jones for the top spot.
Fifteen-year-old Cole Custer became the youngest winner in NASCAR K&N Pro Series history Friday night with a victory at Iowa Speedway.
Ryan Gifford has waited for a seat in a top-tier NASCAR race for what seems like forever.
Oriol Servia will be back with Panther Racing at Mid-Ohio as Ryan Briscoe remains sidelined with a broken wrist.
Neither father nor son can remember a time when Chase Elliott wanted to be anything other than a race car driver.
The defending Sprint Cup champion is winless through the first 16 races of the season, and he's clinging to a spot inside the top-10 in points.
IndyCar driver Ryan Hunter-Reay thought he was lost when he saw "NASCAR" signs lining the entrance road into Pocono Raceway.