- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest Iowa Speedway Items
IndyCar race director Beaux Barfield's decision to penalize Will Power for blocking Tony Kanaan during last weekend's race in Texas was a bold call that changed the race and was met with approval from drivers and officials alike.
With most of the NASCAR world focused solely on Charlotte and Saturday night's All-Star Race, the Nationwide series has the Iowa Speedway all to itself.
Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. is perfectly happy biding his time in the NASCAR Nationwide series in 2012.
Former NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Kurt Busch says he's planning to run both Nationwide series races at Iowa Speedway this season.
NASCAR Sprint Cup regular Kurt Busch will run the Nationwide race at Iowa Speedway on May 20.
Graham Rahal was placed on probation for six races by IndyCar on Tuesday for his role in an accident with Marco Andretti.
The IndyCar Series will use heat races for qualifying at Iowa Speedway this year.
Iowa Speedway president Jerry Jauron is resigning after 3 1/2 years.
Featherlite Inc. founder Conrad Clement and his family have purchased the Iowa Speedway in a sale that officials said won't affect the daily operations of the popular track.