- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
Iowa State University
Latest Iowa State University Items
Computer science jobs are plentiful and well paid and can offer career flexibility and chances to work from home. So why do so few women choose to study computer science?
An Iowa father was just trying to teach his son a lesson, and now he's planning his funeral after police shot the unarmed teen dead Monday morning on Iowa State University's campus.
As student loan interest rates doubled Monday, Republicans and Democrats in Washington criticized each other for failing to come to a last-minute agreement and stave off the increase.
College students taking out new loans for the fall term will see interest rates twice what they were in the spring — unless Congress fulfills its pledge to restore lower rates when it returns after the July Fourth holiday.
Sen. Tom Harkin of Iowa purely hates "big money" in politics, though he's willing to make an exception for donors to the proposed Harkin Institute of Public Policy at Iowa State University.
Prosecutors on Monday announced they had dropped a sexual abuse charge against Iowa State basketball player Bubu Palo, paving the way for him to rejoin the Cyclones.
OWA CITY, Iowa (AP) — An Iowa Board of Regents member worked behind the scenes to create a university institute honoring her husband, Democratic Sen. Tom Harkin, and then pushed for its approval before two of the couple's allies left the board, according to an email obtained by The Associated Press.
Sen. John F. Kerry, nominated by President Obama to be the next secretary of state, has started meeting with diplomatic staff to prepare for his confirmation, the State Department said Thursday.
This isn't the first time Republicans have tried to bail on the Iowa straw poll.