- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Iowa State University
Latest Iowa State University Items
Students at the University of Northern Iowa have managed to significantly reduce average student debt by taking advantage of a federal program that requires them to teach a high-need subject at a school in an impoverished neighborhood.
The Iowa Board of Regents released crime data Tuesday that show an increase in reported sex offenses at two of the state's three public universities, with a recent spike in complaints and controversy at the University of Iowa adding to the information's impact.
Voters in Ames have rejected a proposal to borrow up to $19 million to pay the city's share of a convention center at Iowa State University.
Several Iowa counties have issues going before voters Tuesday, with some aimed at reallocating local tax money and others at determining bond issues for new facilities.
Iowa's three public universities and one of its largest private employers are among the partners in a new consortium announced by President Obama to improve the nation's manufacturing capabilities.
Ames police are investigating a series of reports in which a man randomly punched people in the face and ran to a waiting getaway car.
Administrators at a hotel run by Iowa State University have given the boot to Bibles in their guest rooms after protest from a religious separatist group.
Iowa State University is removing Bibles from a campus hotel's guest rooms, after a watchdog group argued that it was an illegal endorsement of Christianity by the state-run institution.
A Dubuque doctor is going into the distillery business, and he's getting a little help from his family.