- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Iowa State University
Latest Iowa State University Items
A former Iowa State University scientist pleaded not guilty Tuesday to charges alleging that he falsified research for an AIDS vaccine to secure millions of dollars in federal funding.
A building on the Iowa State University campus was damaged in an early morning fire.
A recently unveiled task force proposal to change the way Iowa funds its state-run universities has been greeted with skepticism by University of Iowa supporters who believe it could cut funding by millions.
The University of Iowa is viewed as less welcoming than the two other state universities, so fewer Iowa high school students choose to go there, the Iowa Board of Regents president says.
Iowa's public universities have paid more than $1.3 million to resolve employment disputes since 2011, a price tag that far exceeds the cost of similar agreements that have roiled the executive branch, according to records released Wednesday.
The Social Security numbers of nearly 30,000 people who enrolled at Iowa State University over a 17-year period were exposed in a data breach, school officials announced Tuesday.
Iowa State University has suspended Abdel Nader from the basketball team after his arrest on suspicion of drunken driving over the weekend.
Ames police say they have arrested more people in connection to a crowd disturbance at Iowa State University that injured one student.
Iowa State has given coach Fred Hoiberg a $600,000 a year raise, bumping his average annual salary to $2.6 million in an effort to keep "The Mayor" in Ames for life.