- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
- ‘127 Hours’ author Aron Lee Ralston, who amputated arm in canyon, arrested in Denver
- Men posing as cops break into home of former deputy
- Berkshire County eschews greenback for own currency — BerkShares
- Hagel warns Pakistani leaders of U.S. aid losses over drone-strike protests
Iowa State University
Latest Iowa State University Items
Computer science jobs are plentiful and well paid and can offer career flexibility and chances to work from home. So why do so few women choose to study computer science?
An Iowa father was just trying to teach his son a lesson, and now he's planning his funeral after police shot the unarmed teen dead Monday morning on Iowa State University's campus.
As student loan interest rates doubled Monday, Republicans and Democrats in Washington criticized each other for failing to come to a last-minute agreement and stave off the increase.
College students taking out new loans for the fall term will see interest rates twice what they were in the spring — unless Congress fulfills its pledge to restore lower rates when it returns after the July Fourth holiday.
Sen. Tom Harkin of Iowa purely hates "big money" in politics, though he's willing to make an exception for donors to the proposed Harkin Institute of Public Policy at Iowa State University.
Prosecutors on Monday announced they had dropped a sexual abuse charge against Iowa State basketball player Bubu Palo, paving the way for him to rejoin the Cyclones.
OWA CITY, Iowa (AP) — An Iowa Board of Regents member worked behind the scenes to create a university institute honoring her husband, Democratic Sen. Tom Harkin, and then pushed for its approval before two of the couple's allies left the board, according to an email obtained by The Associated Press.
Sen. John F. Kerry, nominated by President Obama to be the next secretary of state, has started meeting with diplomatic staff to prepare for his confirmation, the State Department said Thursday.
This isn't the first time Republicans have tried to bail on the Iowa straw poll.