- Sen. Barrasso: ‘Nothing flies, nothing shoots, nothing works’ in Ukrainian military
- RNC ‘autopsy’ authors: ‘Tremendous progress’ from a year ago
- Gun control groups turn to private sector to push crackdowns
- Study to test ‘chocolate’ pills for heart health
- Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested for DWI
- Obama, Abbas to meet Monday morning regarding peace talks
- Guinness quits New York’s St. Patrick’s Day parade over gay march prohibition
- RNC goes on offensive with ad buys in 14 targeted states
- Saudi Arabia bans 50 ‘blasphemous’ baby names — like Benjamin
- Jack Daniel’s up in arms at Tenn. push to ‘weaken’ whiskey label
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Iphones
Intel Corp. is touting a hybrid laptop 0.8 inches (20 mm) thick with sleek tablet computing features and ultra-sharp visual images that it hopes will create a market bridging traditional PCs and new devices.
Apple Inc. is close to securing deals with all four major recording companies on a music service that will allow users to stream songs stored on remote computer servers, presumably to an array of portable Apple-made devices, a person familiar with the matter said Friday.
Privacy watchdogs are demanding answers from Apple Inc. about why iPhones and iPads are secretly collecting location data on users, records that cellular service providers routinely keep but require a court order to disgorge.
Apple Inc.'s iTunes store may have revolutionized the music business, but its recent push to let people rent TV shows for 99 cents won't amount to a game changer for how people watch TV.
Foxconn Technology Group, which makes iPhones and other gadgets for global technology companies, plans to charge them more to partly cover wage increases at its mammoth manufacturing compound in southern China.
NEW YORK (AP) — Consumers were eager to buy IPhones and flat-screen TVs in June, but their reluctance to purchase clothing and other nonessentials has retailers worried about the success of the back-to-school shopping season.