- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Ira Kaufman
Despite losing for the second time in three weeks, the Seattle Seahawks remained atop The Associated Press NFL power rankings Tuesday.
The Seattle Seahawks and Denver Broncos have separated themselves from the rest of the NFL in the eyes of the voters who make up the AP Pro32 power rankings.
The Kansas City Chiefs are on top of the Associated Press power poll.
It's unanimous for Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos, even after their shakiest performance of the season.
The San Francisco 49ers top the AP Pro32 power rankings as the NFL begins its 2013 season.
The New England Patriots are moving up in the AP Pro32 power rankings, thanks to another second-half-of-the-season winning streak.
Still unbeaten, still No. 1 in the AP Pro32 NFL power rankings.
Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Ira Kaufman of the Tampa Tribune:
"Might as well close out this debacle of a season in style," Kaufman said of the Texans, who have lost 13 in a row.
And Ira Kaufman of the Tampa Tribune noted about Carolina: "Luke Kuechly won't let the NFC South title elude the Panthers, who have won 10 of 11."