- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sic-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
- ‘127 Hours’ author Aron Lee Ralston, who amputated arm in canyon, arrested in Denver
- Men posing as cops break into home of former deputy
- Berkshire County eschews greenback for own currency — BerkShares
- Hagel warns Pakistani leaders of U.S. aid losses over drone-strike protests
- Florida authorities ban autistic boy from owning therapeutic chickens
- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Ira Kaufman
The Seattle Seahawks and Denver Broncos have separated themselves from the rest of the NFL in the eyes of the voters who make up the AP Pro32 power rankings.
The Kansas City Chiefs are on top of the Associated Press power poll.
It's unanimous for Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos, even after their shakiest performance of the season.
The San Francisco 49ers top the AP Pro32 power rankings as the NFL begins its 2013 season.
The New England Patriots are moving up in the AP Pro32 power rankings, thanks to another second-half-of-the-season winning streak.
Still unbeaten, still No. 1 in the AP Pro32 NFL power rankings.
Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Ira Kaufman of the Tampa Tribune:
"They've become a scary team with Cam Newton maturing before our eyes," Kaufman said.