- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Ira Silverstein
Lawmakers are moving forward with creating an exclusion list of people the Illinois Gaming Board deems shouldn't be involved with video gambling.
A proposal that would make it illegal for motorists to smoke in cars with children is advancing in the Illinois legislature.
An Illinois lawmaker wants to make it illegal for motorists to smoke in cars with children.
An Illinois lawmaker has introduced legislation that would make it illegal to smoke in a car while a child is present.
An Illinois lawmaker has brought forth a bill in the state that would abolish the right of website commenters to post anonymously.
State Sen. Ira Silverstein says second-hand smoke in confined areas is dangerous for children.