- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Iran Items
Syrian government forces seized a town from rebels near the Lebanese border on Saturday, their latest attempt to cut off opposition fighters' fluid supply lines from the country, state media and activists said.
The Obama administration's bluster and empty threats of consequences if Russia violated Ukraine's sovereignty only served to show the impotency of President Obama and his national security team.
Church leaders in both Australia and Papua New Guinea are voicing discontent with Australia’s policy of processing asylum seekers at offshore camps with conditions condemned by human rights groups.
The Washington Times editorial "How to invite war? Equivocation" (March 4) is exactly right as it describes our feckless president. Weakness is provocative.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told Jewish community leaders on Thursday that he was determined to contain Iran's nuclear program and protect the state of Israel from Iran.
Sen. Marco Rubio made a strong pitch for an engaged America around the world in a foreign policy-heavy speech Thursday at the 2014 Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), saying that the United States must be be a world leader — and not a dictator.
Russia, West try to build diplomatic solution to Ukraine as Crimea tensions flare
Anna Johnson, an award-winning journalist with extensive experience working in the U.S. and the Middle East, has been named The Associated Press' deputy editor for the U.S. West, overseeing coverage from 13 states.
Iran's powerful Revolutionary Guard on Wednesday said it had acquired missiles with multiple warheads, the latest armaments advance to be claimed by the Islamic Republic.