- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
Latest Iran Items
Iran's President Hassan Rouhani has taken his first step into Arab territory since taking office and headed to Oman for a friendly attempt at bolstering ties.
If the U.S. government turns over the bulk collection of telephone data to an independent third party, higher costs and delays in identifying potential threats could result, the Navy admiral nominated to be the next head of the troubled National Security Agency said Tuesday.
A senior Iranian Revolutionary Guard commander has a message for the world: his finger is "on the trigger" and ready to "destroy" Israel at any time.
Sending armed troops into a foreign country for the purpose of seizing territory is an act of war, and a line not often crossed in recent decades.
With 2016 just around the corner, Rand Paul is starting to take some heat for his foreign policy views. His response to these criticisms, better yet his responses, is causing more confusion that clarity.
Recent editorials from West Virginia newspapers:
Clifford D. May's "Obama's new world disorder" hits the proverbial nail on the head. Namely, the naivete (or is it pure incompetence?) of President Obama and the failure of the "international community" have made this world a very dangerous place.
Whenever I hear President Obama stating that he will never allow Iran to acquire nuclear weapons, I am reminded of Frank Sinatra's "I've Heard That Song Before."
Syrian government forces seized a town from rebels near the Lebanese border on Saturday, their latest attempt to cut off opposition fighters' fluid supply lines from the country, state media and activists said.