- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Iran Items
Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood has sharply criticized Israel over its recent airstrikes, which killed seven Palestinians in the Gaza Strip.
TEHRAN | Iran's military is to test a new air defense system modeled after the U.S. Hawk system as tensions with the West escalate over the country's suspect nuclear program, the Iranian state TV reported Monday.
Iran's military is to test a new air defense system modeled after the U.S. Hawk system as tensions with the West escalate over the country's suspect nuclear program, the Iranian state TV reported Monday.
Iran issued a bellicose warning to the U.S. over the weekend, after American officials disclosed last week that the Islamic republic had tried to shoot down a U.S. drone in international airspace near the Iranian coast on Nov. 1.
Syria's opposition agreed Sunday to unite against Syrian President Bashar Assad and elected a cleric as its first leader after four days of marathon talks in Qatar.
Iran's parliament announced Sunday it would probe reports that a jailed blogger died suspiciously in custody earlier this week, according to the official IRNA news agency.
Lawmakers are working on a set of new and unprecedented sanctions against Iran that could prevent the Islamic republic from doing business with most of the world until it agrees to international constraints on its nuclear program, officials say.
Two Iranian fighter jets pursued and fired at a U.S. predator drone on Nov. 1, but failed to take it down, the Pentagon confirmed Thursday. The unmanned surveillance aircraft returned to base unharmed, a Defense Department spokesman said.
Israel's prime minister says Iran is progressing toward acquisition of a nuclear bomb in order to destroy Israel.