- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Iraq Items
The Obama administration, in its misguided policy of appeasement of radical Islam, is preparing to commit another unacceptable act: returning the Iraqi Jewish archive to Iraq.
Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel is taking another look at the case of a Marine sergeant who fell on a grenade, smothering the blast and saving the lives of his squadmates in Iraq, but who has been denied the Medal of Honor by the two previous defense secretaries.
Testimony continues in the court-martial of a Fort Hood soldier accused of using a prostitution service involving senior noncommissioned officers and cash-strapped female soldiers.
The "Joint Plan of Action" signed with Iran by the so-called "P5+1" (the U.S., Russia, China, United Kingdom and France, plus Germany) on Nov. 24 in Geneva caused Shiite Arabs to celebrate, Sunni Arabs to worry and Saudis to panic. Their response will have far-reaching and unpredictable consequences.
The Geneva nuclear deal resembles Neville Chamberlain's naive blunder that led to 50 million deaths in World War II
Al Qaeda's relationship with the Afghan Taliban remains "intact," but the number of al Qaeda fighters in the country remains very low, according to the Pentagon's semi-annual report to Congress on the Afghanistan War.
The Obama administration has rushed to complete an agreement with Iran over its nuclear program. In return for easing U.S.-led international sanctions and bringing much-needed economic relief to the regime, Iran will be required to delay and suspend, but not dismantle, its uranium-enrichment capability.
It wasn't exactly the disastrous rollout of Obamacare, but 10 years ago this week, Washington was consumed with another scandal, dubbed by one CNN newscaster as "Turkey-gate": Was that a fake turkey President George W. Bush was photographed with during his first surprise visit with troops in Iraq?
It appears that President Hamid Karzai of Afghanistan is acting up again. As if President Obama does not have enough on his hands with Healthcare.gov and hot spots spreading around the globe, he now has Karzai, the Importunate.