- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Ireland Items
Rory McIlroy hit wedge into 5 feet for birdie on the 18th hole for a 2-under 70 to regain the outright lead in the Dubai Desert Classic on Friday.
Philomena Lee wistfully described losing her son to adoption and her search for him 50 years later, a quest depicted in the Oscar-nominated film starring award-winning actress Judi Dench.
Republican Tom Foley, who narrowly lost to Gov. Dannel P. Malloy four years ago, announced Wednesday he is making another run for governor and promised to cut the sales tax and help cities address crime, poverty and other issues.
Former U.S. Senate leader George Mitchell urged Maine lawmakers on Tuesday to learn to listen, be patient and respect colleagues - even those with whom they disagree.
Republican Tom Foley says he will soon announce whether he is making another run for governor.
A Maine man whose name might not be as recognizable as some of the winning artists has picked up four Grammy awards.
In their fitful, laborious search for a general manager, the Miami Dolphins finally found someone to say yes: Dennis Hickey.
Ed Gillespie, whose grandfather and father immigrated from Ireland, has a resume long enough to exhaust a voice coach who tries to read it aloud.
Miami coach Katie Meier was disappointed the Hurricanes couldn't build on an upset over No. 20 North Carolina State with an even bigger upset of second-ranked Notre Dame.