- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
Latest Ireland Items
Ireland's property bust is the biggest financial disaster in Europe, a crisis that has hotel rates tumbling and the trip planner in a position of strength not seen in Ireland since the early 1990s.
Portugal's finance minister said Wednesday that his country needs a bailout because of its high debts and difficulty raising money on international markets.
Government and church leaders from across Ireland joined thousands Wednesday at the funeral of a Catholic policeman slain by IRA dissidents - a rare killing that has highlighted the dramatic social changes of Northern Ireland's peace process.
Ireland's cash-strapped banks need another 24 billion euros ($34 billion) in coming months to demonstrate that they won't collapse in the face of future crises, the Irish Central Bank announced Thursday as it published pessimistic new stress tests.
Debt-heavy Portugal's hopes of avoiding a financial bailout were fading fast Wednesday as the country's borrowing rates continued their upward spiral to hit new euro-era highs.
It's a sad commentary on modern society that God must prove himself "useful" according to our standards or we'll box religion up and send it to collect dust in some museum.
A new study finds America is one of the most fiscally irresponsible nations in the world, spending excessively on health care and defense while running up record government deficits.
When you become part of a couple, you gain your partner's friends and relatives in your life as well. For better or for worse.