- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Iris Borrero
Police are investigating a second officer-involved shooting in Prince George's County this week after an incident early Thursday morning.
Prince George's County police are investigating a second departmental shooting in this week after an officer fired on a burglary suspect outside a Temple Hills apartment complex early Thursday.
No one was injured as a result of the shooting, which occurred as police investigated a report of a burglary at an apartment at 3107 Good Hope Road, police spokeswoman Officer Iris Borrero said.
The shooting happened as officers were investigating a report of a burglary in an apartment at 3107 Good Hope Road in Temple Hills, police spokeswoman Officer Iris Borrero said.