- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
- Key Obamacare official: Last two months much harder than anyone hoped
- Sen. Mike Lee: We must stop ‘the prez’ from acting like the queen
- George Bush consoles Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Iris
Paul Rudd has been killing himself every night.
"Freaky Friday," "Taxi Driver" and "The Accused" are just some of the top films starring this Oscar-winning American actress Jodie Foster who celebrates her 50th birthday this week.
An almost hypnotic sense of naturalism draws you into "Your Sister's Sister," an intimate comic-drama about three people who find their lives intertwined in sudden and unexpected ways.