- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Irish Independent
The Irish Independent is Ireland's largest selling daily newspaper that is published in both compact and broadsheet formats. It is the flagship publication of Independent News and Media. - Source: Wikipedia
The FBI used specially developed malicious software to identify a man they accuse of running a network of anonymous websites for child pornography, according to news reports and computer security experts.
One gauge of a president's favorability is the assorted descriptors the public volunteers to a pollster about the leader of the Free World. The Pew Research Center has tracked the assorted description of President Obama over the years, and has this to say: "Terms like incompetent and liar now are among the most frequently used words to describe Obama."
Two-time major champion Rory McIlroy is leaving Dublin-based Horizon Sports Management to set up his own management group, The Associated Press has learned.
Two-time major champion Rory McIlroy is leaving Dublin-based Horizon Sports Management to set up his own management group.
Last week, we brought you the best albums of 2012. This time, we're celebrating 2013 by highlighting some of the year's most promising albums.
The latest dominos have fallen in the ever-changing world of college conference realignment. Now schools from coast to coast are left to figure out how they will be affected.
Some called it a "meltdown," others labeled it "misery" or a "horror show." No matter how you describe it, Rory McIlroy's final round at the Masters turned into agony for the young Northern Irishman from Holywood and for his supporters back in Britain.