- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Iron Mountain
Lexi Gussert is the Associated Press Class D Player of the Year.
Police have released the name of a Wisconsin man who died in a weekend snowmobile crash in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
A struggling southeast Missouri town that once served as a summer getaway for wealthy St. Louis residents hopes its role in a new network TV show comes with an economic boost.
The U.S. Coast Guard says a helicopter from its air station in Traverse City, Mich., had flight control problems and made an emergency landing on Wisconsin's Washington Island.
Authorities say snowmobile crashes have claimed two lives in Michigan, including a man who died in the western Upper Peninsula and another killed in the southwestern Lower Peninsula.
People in Michigan should take precautions in the coming days as another round of bitterly cold weather settles in across the state, officials said Wednesday.
Temperatures dropped to dangerous, record-breaking lows in Michigan on Tuesday, leading to the closure of hundreds of schools.
Temperatures dropped to as low as double-digits below zero in Michigan as the state faced a day of dangerously cold weather.
The Michigan Department of Natural Resources says it's holding eight open houses across the Upper Peninsula to talk about changes in deer hunting regulations and deer management.
Tom Izzo vowed he would be a "lifer" at Michigan State after turning down a chance last summer to coach in the NBA.