- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Isaac Newton Items
Scientists believe the "God particle" that might explain the underpinnings of the universe is real, and they are about to present their evidence to the world.
Charles Simonyi may still be described as a space tourist even though the Microsoft billionaire has no plans to take a third vacation on the International Space Station and hasn't hung out in outer space for a few years.
He's considered to be one of the greatest scientists of all time. But Sir Isaac Newton was also an influential theologian who applied a scientific approach to the study of scripture, Hebrew and Jewish mysticism.
British scientist Stephen Hawking has decoded some of the most puzzling mysteries of the universe but he has left one mystery unsolved: How he has managed to survive so long with such a crippling disease.
The University of Cambridge says it is posting almost all of Isaac Newton manuscripts to the Internet.
We've got a word for someone who hates Christmas - Grinch. What should we call someone who hates America's Judeo-Christian heritage, even to the point of barring clergy at a ceremony at the site of a major tragedy?
The claim that there is a conflict between science and religion and that Christianity is to blame is one of our most treasured pieces of cultural baggage. In "The Genesis of Science," James Hannam exposes it as a stubborn lie. His principal goal is to restore the good name of the Middle Ages, and in this he succeeds admirably.
Unfortunately, President Obama does not understand the basic laws of physics.
Did creation need a creator?