- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Isabelle Magkoeva
"There was no genuine socialism in the Soviet Union," she said. "And it is inaccurate to portray us all as seeking a return to the past. That simply isn't true. We are for a new, modernized form of socialism."
"Putin's pre-election campaign was centered on leftist populism," said Isabelle Magkoeva, 21, a rising star of Russia's left and an activist with the Revolutionary Socialist Movement. "But the new leftist groups are so dangerous for the authorities because they can expose these fictitious alliances."