- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Isabelle Magkoeva
"There was no genuine socialism in the Soviet Union," she said. "And it is inaccurate to portray us all as seeking a return to the past. That simply isn't true. We are for a new, modernized form of socialism."
"Putin's pre-election campaign was centered on leftist populism," said Isabelle Magkoeva, 21, a rising star of Russia's left and an activist with the Revolutionary Socialist Movement. "But the new leftist groups are so dangerous for the authorities because they can expose these fictitious alliances."