- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Isiah Thomas Items
It's Friday night in a dangerous Chicago neighborhood, and a steady stream of teenagers slip inside the gym at Kennicott Park.
Isiah Thomas is just like the rest of America, catching up on the NCAA tournament on TV whenever he can. There's just one tiny difference.
Not all great NBA players make great NBA executives. With Michael Jordan's Charlotte Bobcats in line to finish this season with perhaps the worst record in NBA history, a list of five executives who dazzled as players and baffled as decision-makers:
Richard Pitino had two options. He could remain part of his father's coaching staff at Louisville and aim at returning to the Final Four next season, or take over a program that hasn't posted a winning record since he was a teenager.
Isiah Thomas arrived at Florida International knowing that he was taking a risk.
Magic Johnson said it's "ridiculous" to suggest David Stern is racist, saying it's OK to disagree with the NBA commissioner but that you "can't attack the man and what he stands for."
Even while chasing championships in Detroit, Chauncey Billups couldn't help but notice the comedy of errors playing in New York.
At least Carmelo Anthony didn't have to switch uniforms in the middle of the All-Star game.
The New Jersey Nets still believe they are in the race for Carmelo Anthony, and if not, owner Mikhail Prokhorov thinks at least they made it harder for the New York Knicks.