- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
Latest Islam Items
The wife of an Iranian-American Christian jailed in Iran called on President Obama to demand her husband's release Thursday, the 444th day of his captivity, and to link the Iranian nuclear deal to his freedom.
Iran on Monday closed down a newspaper for a report that authorities say painted Islamic principles in a poor light.
Americans learned that the Boston bombers initially wanted to launch their terror attack on Independence Day, and the Obama administration found itself on the defensive once again over accusations of a Benghazi cover-up. On the international stage, Russia’s strategic nuclear forces are undergoing a major modernization — while the U.S. scales back. Here's a recap, or wrap, on the week that was from The Washington Times.
The Pentagon's top brass has dealt another blow to a decorated Army officer who was fired last year as a war college instructor because of his teachings about radical Islam, his attorney told The Washington Times.
Argentine Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio was elected by the Vatican's papal conclave last week after five rounds of voting. He took the name Pope Francis -- after St. Francis of Assisi, the revered Italian friar who founded the Franciscan Order -- and became the first Jesuit and first leader from the Americas of the world's 1.2 billion Catholics.
Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is a national embarrassment. In congressional testimony this week, Mrs. Clinton -- under oath -- repeatedly deceived the public about her role in the Benghazi terrorist attacks.
The only thing more unlikely than a movie about a boy adrift on a ship with a Bengali tiger is the tale of the film's star.
Mitt Romney should think of the betrayal in Benghazi as gout in Barack Obama’s left big toe, and step on it hard at every opportunity. The president will feel it, and the memory of Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens deserves no less.
Editor's Note: In this second of a five-part series, Middle East and Islam specialist Daniel Pipes documents evidence from Barack Obama's childhood years that points to his Muslim identity.