- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: ‘Jesus Christ is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
Israel Defense Forces
Latest Israel Defense Forces Items
Israeli authorities said Friday they've discovered one of the biggest terror tunnels ever near the Gaza border, a massive underground operation they believe was plotted by Hamas to carry out a substantial attack or kidnapping.
Israeli airstrikes against Syrian military posts in the Golan Heights killed one soldier and wounded seven on Wednesday in the most serious escalation between the two neighboring countries since Syria's civil war broke out three years ago.
An Israeli airstrike killed three Gaza militants on Tuesday near an area where an unmanned Israeli surveillance aircraft crashed earlier in the day, an official in the Palestinian territory said. The Israeli military said it was responding to mortar fire.
Israel's military said it has intercepted and seized a shipment of advanced weapons from Iran that were being sent to terror groups in the Gaza.
Israel has opened a new front in its attempts to halt weapons smuggling to Hezbollah, striking one of the group's positions inside Lebanon for the first time since the sides fought a war eight years ago.
Palestinians held more than a dozen Israeli settlers for about two hours Tuesday in retaliation for the latest in a string of settler attacks on villages in the area, witnesses said.
The Israeli military says it has carried out an airstrike in the Gaza Strip in response to the deadly shooting of an Israeli civilian who was working along the border fence.
Israel Defense Forces claimed direct hits Monday with two rocket strikes in the Gaza Strip, retaliatory moves that came just hours after suspected Hamas forces fired at Israel.
Israel engaged in a rare Twitter exchange on Wednesday with Hamas' military wing, saying the Jewish state is "here to stay."