- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Israel Idonije Items
If opposing quarterbacks want to challenge him, that's just fine with Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings. He just hopes they don't stop.
Lessons come in many forms for a quarterback experiencing the NFL for the first time. Robert Griffin III's teachers on Saturday night were the Chicago Bears' fierce defensive line and capable secondary.
Whatever positive vibes the Washington Redskins brought with them into their second preseason game vanished Saturday night during a nightmarish first quarter against the Chicago Bears.
Pro Bowl linebacker Lance Briggs isn't buying the idea that age is to blame for the Chicago Bears' struggles on defense.
Bills kicker Rian Lindell has missed an extra point attempt against the Bears that ends his streak of extra points at 321 _ the fourth longest in NFL history.
In their relentlessly frustrating search for a victory, the Buffalo Bills have now proven they're equally as bumbling on both sides of the border.