- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
Latest Israel Items
President Obama's infamous Obamacare lie that "you can keep your doctor, period" is clearly not the exception — it's the rule. The pattern is especially worrisome with respect to his practice of what amounts to serial national-security fraud.
Fresh off a series of scandals over his high-flying lifestyle and expensive habits, Israel's prime minister says he will skip Nelson Mandela's funeral on Tuesday due to the high cost of the trip.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Sunday that any agreement with Iran to halt the Islamic republic's nuclear program must also include a change in its "genocidal policy," and that economic sanctions on the country must continue to the extent that they can.
President Obama acknowledged Saturday that he'd prefer to see a much harsher agreement with Iran, one that not only shuts down the Middle Eastern nation's nuclear program entirely but also eliminates all of its "military capabilities."
Secretary of State John Kerry announced Friday that a peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians is closer than ever, a somewhat surprising claim given the opposite reactions of other key players involved in the talks.
Forty years after legendary Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir held talks with Richard M. Nixon at the White House, another Israeli citizen named Golda met an American president.
One of the heads of Hezbollah, a Lebanese terrorist group, was gunned down Wednesday just outside his house in Beirut, security agents said.
Israel soon may give 7.7 square miles of land in the West Bank that it has controlled since the signing of the 1993 Oslo Accords to the Palestinian Authority for farming.
The "Joint Plan of Action" signed with Iran by the so-called "P5+1" (the U.S., Russia, China, United Kingdom and France, plus Germany) on Nov. 24 in Geneva caused Shiite Arabs to celebrate, Sunni Arabs to worry and Saudis to panic. Their response will have far-reaching and unpredictable consequences.