- N. Korea wipes Kim Jong-un uncle from Web
- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
Latest Israel Items
U.S. Secretary of State’s meeting with Israel’s top leaders in Jerusalem was shuttered due to snow – but so far, his scheduled visit with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas is still on target.
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians are going forward as planned, set for a possible solution by April.
The hermit state of North Korea became a nuclear power in 2006-07, despite lots of foreign aid aimed at precluding just such proliferation — help usually not otherwise accorded to such an isolated dictatorship.
Israel is poised to receive $173 million for its missile defense program from the United States, as lawmakers signed off on a new spending plan to help protect the nation from Hezbollah's growing arsenal.
Azerbaijan President Ilham Aliyev seen during the voting at a polling station in Baku, Azerbaijan, Wednesday, Oct. 9, 2013. Oil-rich Azerbaijan is booming and the wealth is trickling down to its poorest people. It all means that its president doesn't even need to clamp down too hard to ensure he extends a decades-long dynastic rule in elections on Wednesday.
Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Yaalon said yesterday that Iran has built up a terror infrastructure in Central and South America from which to attack Jewish and Israeli targets in the region and as a base for attacking inside the United States.
America's relationship with Azerbaijan is critical to preserving the national interests of both countries. Built on the strong pillars of security and energy, it is a partnership that will help the country of Azerbaijan realize its potential as an international ally.
President Obama's infamous Obamacare lie that "you can keep your doctor, period" is clearly not the exception — it's the rule. The pattern is especially worrisome with respect to his practice of what amounts to serial national-security fraud.
Fresh off a series of scandals over his high-flying lifestyle and expensive habits, Israel's prime minister says he will skip Nelson Mandela's funeral on Tuesday due to the high cost of the trip.