- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Israeli Embassy
This is a list of diplomatic missions of Israel, excluding honorary consulates. There are 70 resident embassies, 18 consulates and five 'special' missions in the 159 states that recognise Israel. - Source: Wikipedia
The Israeli Embassy is donating 300 Anne Frank-related books to Tokyo public libraries to replace those that have been vandalized.
Malaysia on Wednesday arrested a suspected Iranian terrorist accused of plotting to kill an Israeli diplomat, a day after he fled Bangkok, where his rented house exploded, injuring another Iranian believed to be a bomb maker.
Indian investigators were searching Tuesday for the motorcycle assailant who attached a bomb to an Israeli diplomatic car in the heart of New Delhi in an attack the Jewish state blamed on Iran or its proxies.
Israeli officials on Monday accused Iran of targeting diplomatic staffers in car bomb attacks in New Delhi and Tblisi, Georgia.
Israel blamed Iran Monday for a pair of car-bomb attacks on Israeli diplomatic vehicles in India and Georgia that bore striking similarities to lethal assaults on Iranian nuclear scientists over the past two years.
Israel and Egypt's leadership tried Saturday to limit the damage in ties after protesters stormed Israel's embassy in Cairo, trashing offices and prompting the evacuation of nearly the entire staff from Egypt in the worst crisis between the countries since their 1979 peace treaty.