- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
Topic - Israeli Embassy
This is a list of diplomatic missions of Israel, excluding honorary consulates. There are 70 resident embassies, 18 consulates and five 'special' missions in the 159 states that recognise Israel. - Source: Wikipedia
The Israeli Embassy is donating 300 Anne Frank-related books to Tokyo public libraries to replace those that have been vandalized.
Malaysia on Wednesday arrested a suspected Iranian terrorist accused of plotting to kill an Israeli diplomat, a day after he fled Bangkok, where his rented house exploded, injuring another Iranian believed to be a bomb maker.
Indian investigators were searching Tuesday for the motorcycle assailant who attached a bomb to an Israeli diplomatic car in the heart of New Delhi in an attack the Jewish state blamed on Iran or its proxies.
Israeli officials on Monday accused Iran of targeting diplomatic staffers in car bomb attacks in New Delhi and Tblisi, Georgia.
Israel blamed Iran Monday for a pair of car-bomb attacks on Israeli diplomatic vehicles in India and Georgia that bore striking similarities to lethal assaults on Iranian nuclear scientists over the past two years.
Israel and Egypt's leadership tried Saturday to limit the damage in ties after protesters stormed Israel's embassy in Cairo, trashing offices and prompting the evacuation of nearly the entire staff from Egypt in the worst crisis between the countries since their 1979 peace treaty.