- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
Topic - Israeli Embassy
This is a list of diplomatic missions of Israel, excluding honorary consulates. There are 70 resident embassies, 18 consulates and five 'special' missions in the 159 states that recognise Israel. - Source: Wikipedia
The Israeli Embassy is donating 300 Anne Frank-related books to Tokyo public libraries to replace those that have been vandalized.
Malaysia on Wednesday arrested a suspected Iranian terrorist accused of plotting to kill an Israeli diplomat, a day after he fled Bangkok, where his rented house exploded, injuring another Iranian believed to be a bomb maker.
Indian investigators were searching Tuesday for the motorcycle assailant who attached a bomb to an Israeli diplomatic car in the heart of New Delhi in an attack the Jewish state blamed on Iran or its proxies.
Israeli officials on Monday accused Iran of targeting diplomatic staffers in car bomb attacks in New Delhi and Tblisi, Georgia.
Israel blamed Iran Monday for a pair of car-bomb attacks on Israeli diplomatic vehicles in India and Georgia that bore striking similarities to lethal assaults on Iranian nuclear scientists over the past two years.
Israel and Egypt's leadership tried Saturday to limit the damage in ties after protesters stormed Israel's embassy in Cairo, trashing offices and prompting the evacuation of nearly the entire staff from Egypt in the worst crisis between the countries since their 1979 peace treaty.