- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Israeli Ministry Of Foreign Affairs
Latest Israeli Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Items
Google has in effect declared a state of Palestine. The company on Friday announced it would change the name of all its products that cited Palestinian Territories to simply Palestine.
The European Union warned Israel of unspecified consequences Monday if it goes through with plans to build thousands of new settler homes in Jerusalem and the West Bank.
Five European nations summoned Israeli ambassadors on Monday to denounce Israel's latest settlement construction push, deepening the rift between the Jewish state and European allies over the Palestinians' successful U.N. statehood bid.
Bahrain on Tuesday banned all protests and gatherings to ensure "security is maintained" after a spate of clashes between Shiite-led demonstrators and security forces in the Sunni-ruled country.
A new Israeli government report, leaked to local media Thursday, concludes that international sanctions are hitting Iran hard — undercutting Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's key claim as he heads to the United Nations to argue for tougher action against the Jewish state's arch foe.
A bus carrying Israeli youth exploded Wednesday in a Bulgarian resort, killing at least four people and wounding more than two dozen, police and hospital officials said. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called it "an Iranian terror attack" and promised a tough response.
The head of the Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Company said Sunday it has terminated its contract to ship gas to Israel because of violations of contractual obligations, a decision Israel said overshadows the peace agreement between the two countries.
Israel cut working relations with the U.N. Human Rights Council on Monday and will bar a U.N. team from entering Israel or the West Bank for a planned investigation of Jewish settlements, the Foreign Ministry said.
A motorcycle assailant opened fire with two handguns Monday in front of a Jewish school in the southwestern French city of Toulouse, killing a rabbi, his two young sons and a schoolgirl.